The Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sakurasou no pet na kanojo 2012
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 am by xlucasso

» Manga Kurogane (KEZAWA Haruto)
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:54 am by xlucasso

» League Of Legends
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 pm by Crimson-King

» Code: Breaker Autumn 2012
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm by Crimson-King

» Zetsuen no Tempest Autumn 2012
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm by xlucasso

» CS:GO GIVE AWAY
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 am by Crimson-King

» Nexuiz give away
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 am by Crimson-King

» Website to look a replica's and real katana's enjoy.
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 pm by Crimson-King

» Gundam 00 and season 2 Autumn 2007 anime
Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 pm by xlucasso

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:53 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee!

2 posters

Go down

Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! Empty Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee!

Post  Crimson-King Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Follow these steps to making a Hot/Cold beverage

Things you may need to make this: One spoon of any kind, A cup to your liking, Your choice of hot beverage may it be Hot coco or coffee or tea, Water, something to boil the water with, milk and this guide

Step 1. Get a cup to your liking or whatever is available

Step 2. Choose a beverage starter such as Hot coco powder, Coffee powder, Teabags

Step 3. Start boiling the water any way you want its to your liking.

Step 4. Adding sugar is optional, yet recommend.

Step 5. Add the water to the cup with ingredients within the cup

Step 6. Obtain milk from cooling area or a fridge

Step 7. Obtain the spoon

Step 8. Hold the spoon in the in of the cup whilst it is touching the inside of the cup not touching the beverage

Step 9. Carefully pour the milk onto the spoon so it slides down onto the beverage whilst this is happening raise the spoon whilst filling the beverage up

Step 10. Once beverage is filled to your liking DO NOT STIR AT ALL!!!

Step 11. Enjoy the cold/warm beverage Very Happy!!!

Post a reply if you are having troubles with this process.
Crimson-King
Crimson-King
High Admin

https://azn-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! Empty Re: Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee!

Post  Michael. Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm

thanks man, i just made a delicious tea for myself
Michael.
Michael.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee! Empty Re: Learn how to make a cold and warm Hot chocolate/Tea/Coffee!

Post  Crimson-King Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 pm

No worries glad to have help with a delicious beverage. Very Happy
Crimson-King
Crimson-King
High Admin

https://azn-s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down